- 4:00 pm Board of Animal Health CWD Sample Classroom Training – Studio 2
- 6:00 pm Dinner Hosted by ADM Animal Nutrition – Helsinki Room
- 7:00 pm SEMINAR: Elk Nutrition by ADM Animal Nutrition
- 9:00 pm Hospitality Room – Conference Room E
Saturday, January 11, 2020
- 8:00 am Registration & Morning Coffee – Oslo/Stockholm/Elsinore
- 9:00 am Annual Business Meeting
- 11:15 am SEMINAR: Meet Your Lobbyist / Legislative Update
Tony Kwilas, MnEBA Lobbyist
- Noon Lunch – Helsinki Room
- 1:00 pm SEMINAR: Minnesota Board of Animal Health Updates
Linda Glaser, DVM, Assistant Director MN Board of
- 2:00 pm SEMINAR: U of M Live Animal CWD Test Development
Peter Larsen, PhD, University of Minnesota
- 3:00 pm Afternoon Break
- 3:30 pm SEMINAR: Marketing Your Farm
Bill Mayes, Mayes Elk Farm / NAEBA President
- 4:15 pm SEMINAR: Should You Be Concerned About EHD in
Samantha Wisely, PhD, University of Florida
- 5:00 pm Social Hour
- 6:00 pm Evening Banquet
- 6:45 pm MnEBA Awards
- 7:00 pm Fundraising Auction
- 8:00 pm 2020 MnEBA Gun Calendar Raffle Drawing
- 8:30 pm Hospitality – Conference Room E
Crowne Plaza Mpls. West Hotel
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
763-559-6600. Mention “MN Elk Breeders Association” to receive discounted rate of $99/night. This room block will be released on 12/20/19.
(Each guest room will receive hotel buffet breakfast vouchers for two each room night.)
To register: Register below, click to download offline form, or call the MnEBA Office at 320-543-2686.
Pre-registration requested to help make final decisions on meal counts and best use of facilities.
Do not have to be a current member to attend.
Complete the online registration form below or click on the download button to print a registration form and complete offline.Download Registration Form
2020 Annual Conference Registration FormTo sign up for the 2020 MnEBA Annual Conference.