- 6:00 pm Dinner Hosted by ADM Animal Nutrition
- 7:00 pm SEMINAR: Elk Nutrition by ADM Animal Nutrition
- 9:00 pm Hospitality Room
Saturday, January 14, 2017
- 8:30 am Registration & Morning Coffee
- 9:30 am Annual Business Meeting
- 11:30 am SEMINAR: Domestic Elk Product Marketing by Andy Azcarraga, AEPF Chairman
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 pm SEMINAR: Minnesota Farmed Cervidae Hot Topics by Paul Anderson, Minnesota Board of Animal Health
- 2:00 pm SEMINAR: Aspects of Good Pasture Management by Tim Bennett, Pro Ag Soil Agronomist
- 3:00 pm Afternoon Break
- 3:30 pm SEMINAR: Hard Antler Scoring Tips by Brian Wagner, Black Velvet Elk Ranch
- 4:15 pm SEMINAR: Moving Bulls for the Trophy Market Roundtable with Scott Salonek, Scott Groen, Brian Wagner and Andy Azcarraga
- 5:00 pm Social Hour
- 6:00 pm Evening Banquet
- 6:45 pm MnEBA Awards
- 7:00pm Fundraising Auction
- 8:00 pm 2017 MnEBA Gun Calendar Raffle Drawing
- 8:30 pm Hospitality
Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center
2100 Arrowwood Lane NW
Alexandria, MN 56308
320-762-1124. Mention “MN Elk Breeders” to receive discounted rate of $99/night without waterpark passes and $129 with waterpark passes. This room block will be released on 12/12/16.
This is a federal holiday weekend so make sure to make your reservations by the deadline to ensure you get a room if needed.
To register: Register below, click to download offline form, or call the MnEBA Office at 320-543-2686.
Pre-registration requested to help make final decisions on meal counts and best use of facilities.
Do not have to be a current member to attend.
Complete the online registration form below or click on the download button to print a registration form and complete offline.Download Registration Form